Schedule subject to change. (L) - live; For listings of specific events, visit nbcolympics.com/tv-listings/index.html
• 12:35 a.m.-3:30 a.m. on Channel 4: Replay of 7-11 p.m. coverage from Monday night.
• 1 a.m.-5 p.m. on NBC Sports Network: Men's soccer (L): Semifinals. Men's triathlon (L). Women's basketball (L): Quarterfinals. Men's weightlifting: Super heavyweight gold final. Equestrian (L): Team dressage gold final. Canoeing: Sprint qualifying heats. Men's field hockey (L): Korea vs. Netherlands. Women's handball: Quarterfinals.
• 6 a.m.-3 p.m. on MSNBC: Beach volleyball (L): Semifinals. Women's volleyball: Quarterfinals (L). Women's water polo (L): Semifinal. Synchronized swimming: Duet gold final. Wrestling: Greco Roman gold finals. Women's table tennis: Team gold final.
• 6 a.m.-6 p.m. on NBC Olympic Basketball: Women's quarterfinals (L).
• 7 a.m.-3 p.m. on Telemundo (all taped): Men's soccer: Semifinals. Men's boxing: Quarterfinals. Track and field qualifying. Women's volleyball: Quarterfinals. Synchronized swimming: Duet gold final. Beach volleyball: Semifinals.
• 9 a.m.-4 p.m. on Channel 4 (all taped): Track and field qualifying. Men's diving: Springboard semifinal. Beach volleyball: Semifinal. Women's indoor volleyball: Semifinal. Women's water polo: Semifinal. Cycling: Track gold finals.
• 9 a.m.-9 p.m. on NBC Olympic Soccer: Men's semifinals (L).
• 2 p.m. on CNBC: Men's boxing: Quarterfinals.
• 7-11 p.m. on Channel 4 (all taped): Gymnastics individual event gold finals: Men's parallel bars, men's high bar, women's balance beam, women's floor exercise. Track and field gold finals: Men's 1500M, men's high jump, women's 100M hurdles. Beach volleyball: Semifinal.
• 11 a.m.-12:30 p.m. on Telemundo (all taped): Track and field: Gold finals. Gymnastics: Individual event gold finals. Men's diving: Springboard gold final.
• 11:35 p.m.-12:35 a.m. on Channel 4 (all taped): Men's diving: Springboard gold final. Track and field: Gold finals.
* NBC Olympic Soccer and NBC Olympic Basketball are HD-only stations. Check with your cable provider for channel information.