PHOENIX - DeMar DeRozan scored 15 points and Amir Johnson added 14 to lead the Toronto Raptors to a 98-71 victory over the Phoenix Suns on Wednesday night.
Seldom-used Sebastian Telfair scored 13 points in his return to Phoenix as the Raptors ended a five-game losing streak.
Markieff Morris scored 12 points and was the only player in double figures for the Suns, who committed a season-high 29 turnovers and had a three-game winning streak snapped.
• Heat 97, Magic 96: In Miami, LeBron James scored 26 points, including a go-ahead layup with 3.2 seconds left, and the Heat scrambled late to extend its franchise-record winning streak to 16 games.
• Lakers 108, Hornets 102: In New Orleans, Kobe Bryant scored 13 of his 42 points during a 20-0 run in the last 6:22 of the fourth quarter, and Los Angeles overcame a 25-point deficit.
• Timberwolves 87, Wizards 82: In Minneapolis, Ricky Rubio had 15 points, 11 assists, seven rebounds and six steals to lead the Timberwolves, who snapped a six-game losing streak.
• Cavaliers 104, Jazz 101: In Cleveland, Kyrie Irving scored 20 points and Cleveland's All-Star guard made all the big plays down the stretch, rallying the Cavs.
• Nets 99, Bobcats 78: In Charlotte, N.C., Deron Williams had 20 points and eight assists, Joe Johnson added 22 points, and Brooklyn won.
• Celtics 83, Pacers 81: In Indianapolis, Kevin Garnett found Jeff Green all alone under the basket for a layup with 0.5 seconds remaining to finish off a fourth-quarter comeback.
• Hawks 107, 76ers 96: In Atlanta, Jeff Teague scored 27 points, Anthony Tolliver added a season-high 21 and the Hawks won.
• Knicks 87, Pistons 77: In Auburn Hills, Mich., Raymond Felton scored 26 points, and New York pulled away in the fourth quarter.
• Grizzlies 91, Trail Blazers 85: In Memphis, Tenn., Marc Gasol had 23 points and 12 rebounds as the Grizzlies won.
• Mavericks 112, Rockets 108: In Dallas, Dirk Nowitzki scored 22 points, O.J. Mayo had two big fourth-quarter baskets and a career-high 12 assists, and the Mavericks won.
• Spurs 101, Bulls 83: In San Antonio, Tim Duncan had 18 points and 10 rebounds, and San Antonio topped Chicago.
• Clippers 117, Bucks 101: In Los Angeles, Blake Griffin posted a triple-double with 23 points, 11 rebounds and 11 assists for the Clippers.
• Warriors 87, Kings 83: In Oakland, Calif., Klay Thompson hit a go-ahead three-pointer with 7 seconds left for Golden State.