PHOENIX - Luis Scola had 26 points and 15 rebounds, Goran Dragic added 21 points and 14 assists and Phoenix snapped a franchise-record seven-game home losing streak with a 119-112 victory over the Houston Rockets Monday night in the Suns' final home game of the season.
Markieff Morris had 20 points and had career highs of six blocked shots and five steals for the Suns, who despite the victory finished with the second-worst home record in club history.
Carlos Delfino scored 22 for the Rockets, whose loss was a blow in their bid for the No. 6 playoff spot in the West.
• Heat 96, Cavaliers 95: In Cleveland, LeBron James watched from the bench in street clothes as Norris Cole stripped Kyrie Irving of the ball with 2.2 seconds left to give the Miami Heat, resting most of their top players for the playoffs, a win over the Cleveland Cavaliers.
Cole finished with 18 points, 11 rebounds and nine assists.
• Thunder 104, Kings 95: In Oklahoma City, Kevin Durant scored 29 points, Russell Westbrook had 21 before getting ejected in the final 3 minutes and the Oklahoma City Thunder clinched the top seed in the Western Conference playoffs by beating the Sacramento Kings.
• Nuggets 112, Bucks 111: In Milwaukee, Ty Lawson scored 26 points, including a jumper in the lane with 9.3 seconds left, and the Denver Nuggets clinched home-court advantage in the first round of the playoffs with a win over the Milwaukee Bucks.
Wilson Chandler added 21 points for the Nuggets, who can secure the No. 3 seed in the West with one more victory or two losses by the Los Angeles Clippers.
• Pistons 109, 76ers 101: In Auburn Hills, Mich., Greg Monroe had 27 points and 16 rebounds, and the Detroit Pistons made the most of their home finale by beating the Philadelphia 76ers.
• Jazz 96, Timberwolves 80: In Minneapolis, Al Jefferson had 22 points and eight rebounds to help Utah keep its playoff hopes alive with a victory over the Minnesota Timberwolves.
Former Wildcat Derrick Williams had 18 points and six rebounds for the Timberwolves.
• Grizzlies 103, Mavericks 97: In Dallas, Keyon Dooling scored 13 points, including a go-ahead three-pointer before consecutive baskets by Ed Davis, and the Memphis Grizzlies rallied to keep alive their chance of hosting a first-round playoff series.
• Warriors 116, Spurs 106: In Oakland, Calif., Stephen Curry made seven three-pointers to finish with 35 points, leading the Golden State Warriors past the severely short-handed San Antonio Spurs.
• Bulls 102, Magic 84: In Orlando, Carlos Boozer scored 22 points, Luol Deng added 18 and the Chicago Bulls snapped a two-game losing streak with a victory over the Orlando Magic.
• Bobcats 106, Knicks 95: In Charlotte, N.C., Gerald Henderson scored 27 points, Kemba Walker had 23 points and a career-high 13 assists and the Charlotte Bobcats defeated a New York Knicks team playing without Carmelo Anthony and a few others.
• Nets 106, Wizards 101: In New York, Andray Blatche led a bevy of Brooklyn bench players with 20 points and 11 rebounds as the Nets erased an early 17-point deficit to beat the Washington Wizards.