MIAMI - LeBron James scored 30 points in another efficient performance, Dwyane Wade added 20 and the Miami Heat pulled off an easy 111-89 win over the Los Angeles Clippers on Friday night.
James shot 9 for 11, giving him 37 makes on his last 47 attempts, and sat out the fourth quarter. It was his fourth straight 30-point game, tying him with Wade as the only Heat player with such streaks in the team's 25-year history.
"He's off the planet right now," Wade said of James. "He's not even the best basketball player on the planet. He's surpassed the planet. He's somewhere else. He's playing phenomenal."
The Clippers got Chauncey Billups, Chris Paul and Blake Griffin back from injuries, but the trio totaled only 23 points.
• Lakers 100, Bobcats 93: In Charlotte, N.C., Kobe Bryant shrugged off a scoreless first half to finish with 20 points, eight assists and seven rebounds and L.A. overcome a 20-point second-half deficit.
• Knicks 100, Timberwolves 94: In Minneapolis, Carmelo Anthony had 36 points and nine boards, scoring 12 late to rally New York, which trailed by 11 with 7:00 left. Ex-UA star Derrick Williams had 19 points for Minnesota.
• Grizzlies 99, Warriors 93: In Memphis, Tenn., Marc Gasol scored six of his 20 points late and grabbed 11 rebounds as Memphis beat Golden State.
• Pistons 119, Spurs 109: In Auburn Hills, Mich., Greg Monroe had 26 points and 16 rebounds as Detroit snapped San Antonio's 11-game winning streak. The Spurs played without Tim Duncan and Manu Ginobili.
• Rockets 118, Trail Blazers 103: In Houston, James Harden had 35 points and 11 assists, and Chandler Parsons scored 20 to help Houston beat Portland.
• Raptors 100, Pacers 98, OT: In Indianapolis, Toronto's Rudy Gay had 17 of his 23 points in the fourth quarter and overtime, including the winning 17-foot jumper.
• Wizards 89, Nets 74: In Washington, Nene had 20 ppoints and 11 rebounds, and the Wizards held Brooklyn without a field goal for nearly 9 minutes during the first half.
• Hornets 111, Hawks 100: In Atlanta, Greivis Vasquez had his first career triple-double (21 points, 12 assists, 11 boards) to lead New Orleans.
• Cavaliers 119, Magic 108: In Cleveland, Kyrie Irving scored 24 points and Cleveland sent Orlando to its 12th straight loss.
• Bulls 93, Jazz 89: In Salt Lake City, Chicago won as Carlos Boozer had 19 points and Nate Robinson added 18 points and nine assists.
• Jason Richardson will miss the rest of the 76ers' season with a left knee injury.
• Detroit rookie big man Andre Drummond may miss four to six weeks with a stress fracture in his back.