OKLAHOMA CITY - Russell Westbrook scored 29 points, Kevin Durant recorded his third career triple-double and the Oklahoma City Thunder finished a perfect three-game homestand by routing the short-handed New Orleans Hornets 119-74 on Wednesday night.
Durant had 18 points, 11 rebounds and 10 assists as Oklahoma City finished a dominant four-game sweep of the season series against New Orleans, which was without starters Anthony Davis (shoulder) and Eric Gordon (knee). The Thunder led by at least 29 in three of the four meetings this season,
With the Thunder firmly in control, Durant made a clear bid for the triple-double. He got the assist on five straight Thunder baskets in the third quarter, grinning widely at the bench after his ninth assist. He and the rest of the starters exited soon after.
• Knicks 109, Warriors 105: In New York, Carmelo Anthony scored 35 points, J.R. Smith hit the tiebreaking shot with 1:10 left, and the Knicks overcame Stephen Curry's NBA season-high 54 points.
Curry was 18 of 28 from the field, finishing one shy of the NBA record with 11 three-pointers, in a performance that had the crowd hanging on his every shot. But the Knicks finally stopped him with 1:28 to play when Raymond Felton blocked his shot with the score tied at 105.
• Cavaliers 103, Raptors 92: In Cleveland, rookie Dion Waiters scored 23 points, Shaun Livingston added 15 and the Cavaliers overcame a horrendous start and playing without injured All-Star Kyrie Irving for the second straight game. The Cavs made only one of their first 15 shots,.
• Grizzlies 90, Mavericks 84: In Memphis, Tenn., Zach Randolph scored 22 points and Marc Gasol added 21 as the Grizzlies matched their largest comeback in franchise history, rallying from 25 down in the second quarter.
• Kings 125, Magic 101: In Orlando, Fla., John Salmons had 21 points to lead six players in double-figures for Sacramento.
The Kings were coming off a double-overtime loss to Miami on Tuesday, but showed few signs of a hangover, knocking down 10 three-pointers. Reserve Marcus Thornton added 20 points.
• Pistons 96, Wizards 95: In Washington, Brandon Knight returned from a right knee injury to score a career-high 32 points and Greg Monroe added 26 points and 11 rebounds as Detroit escaped with a victory.
• Bucks 110, Rockets 107: In Houston, Monta Ellis sank an off-balance three-pointer just before the final buzzer to give Milwaukee the victory. Ellis scored 27 points and handed out 13 assists, and Eryan Ilyasova added 20 points.
• Hawks 102, Jazz 91: In Salt Lake City, Al Horford scored 34 points and grabbed 15 rebounds, while Josh Smith added 24 points and 14 rebounds to help Atlanta halt a fourth-quarter rally by Utah.