A stove burner turned on by a dog started an apartment fire Tuesday morning.
The kitchen is sizzling at Tucson Fire Department’s Station 7.
A 42-year-old man was found dead outside a south-side house Tuesday morning, police said.
An 18-month-old girl was pronounced dead at a hospital after she was pulled from a swimming pool at an east-side home, authorities said.
A fire destroyed an east-side Tucson home Tuesday morning.
An abandoned house on Tucson's west-side was damaged by a fire Sunday morning.
An early morning fire damaged the exterior of the Greater Littletown Food Bank.
A toddler nearly drowned at Golf n’ Stuff late Friday night.
A thunderstorm swept through the Tucson area Tuesday afternoon dropping up to 2 inches of rain on the city's southwest side and on Mount Lemmon.
Help welcome back the Sunnyside Little League Softball World Series Champions as they make their way back to Tucson this afternoon.
A brush fire on the far east side destroyed a trailer and burned several trees Sunday evening.
A telephone book set on fire damaged a vacant midtown home late Saturday night.
The 2009 warehouse fire in the Lost Barrio caused more than $1 million in damage to property and inventory.
Arson charges against the owner of a fire-ravaged Lost Barrio warehouse store were dismissed last week after a judge ruled investigative practices used by the Tucson Fire Department and the federal Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives didn't meet national standards.
A trailer home on the north side that was destroyed by a fire Wednesday afternoon was vacant.
A state Department of Corrections inmate who was assigned to work at the county animal care center apparently committed suicide Wednesday, police said.
A woman was taken to the hospital after suffering from smoke inhalation from a midtown fire Wednesday.
An electrical malfunction was the cause of a fire at the Rincon Market on Tuesday.
A fire that broke out during the lunch rush at Rincon Market closed the midtown neighborhood establishment indefinitely Tuesday.
A family was displaced from a townhome on the city’s southeast side after a fire Thursday.