Showing: 1-20 of 9
Editor's note: Tucson chefs hunger for what's local, in season, new, comforting, interesting.
1. Chef Sigret Thompson begins making arugula pesto by removing the stems from the arugula.
3. The chef adds two cloves of garlic to the walnuts and chopped arugula.
4. She adds just a pinch of salt and pepper to the ingredients in the food processor.
5. Chef Thompson pulses the processor before adding oil, then blends till smooth and creamy.
6. Ready to serve: The blended pesto is transferred to a serving dish.
Sigret Thompson, in the dining room of The Tasteful Kitchen, advises using argula pesto as a dip with crusty bread.
Chef Sigret Thompson is adding chiles to the core ingredients at her vegetarian restaurant.
Sigret Thompson is infusing her menu with Southwestern accents.
Hint: Enter a keyword that you are looking for like tires, pizza or doctors or browse the full business directory.
Even if you are gluten-free, you can still enjoy delicious Mex…
Victoria A. King, AZ CLDP Paralegal specializes in Quality Leg…
Tech4Help security method!
Call Tech4Help today for professi…
This chaise is featured in an Old World antique style with tuf…
Need a new garage door? We install John's Garage Door 520-989-0381
Today's events | Add an event
Email & Password Required!