Showing: 1-20 of 9
Editor's note: Tucson chefs hunger for what's local, in season, new, comforting, interesting.
1. Chef Sigret Thompson begins making arugula pesto by removing the stems from the arugula.
3. The chef adds two cloves of garlic to the walnuts and chopped arugula.
4. She adds just a pinch of salt and pepper to the ingredients in the food processor.
5. Chef Thompson pulses the processor before adding oil, then blends till smooth and creamy.
6. Ready to serve: The blended pesto is transferred to a serving dish.
Sigret Thompson, in the dining room of The Tasteful Kitchen, advises using argula pesto as a dip with crusty bread.
Chef Sigret Thompson is adding chiles to the core ingredients at her vegetarian restaurant.
Sigret Thompson is infusing her menu with Southwestern accents.
Get email updates from
Follow via RSS
Hint: Enter a keyword that you are looking for like tires, pizza or doctors or browse the full business directory.
Research studies have proven that when you invest in a good lo…
If your check engine light is on, come in for a Free Diagnostic
Come visit Select Fitness today at 5501 North Swan Road, Suite…
Receive $25 off your fall feeding!
$800 off a pair of Beltone Promise 9 Hearing Aids
Sign up for StarNet e-mail newsletters
Email & Password Required!