Showing: 1-20 of 4
A flip of a switch, the flash of a spark and moments later a 12,300-square-foot building was reduced to rubble.
Dead and injured victims were removed from Supreme Cleaners after the gas explosion 50 years ago today. Seven people died in the blast at Grant Road and Stone Avenue.
Rescue workers struggle to dig out Supreme Cleaners co-owner Harris Salonic, who told officials before he died that he was in the fur vault when he flipped a light switch that threw a spark and ignited the blast.
Get email updates from
Follow via RSS
Hint: Enter a keyword that you are looking for like tires, pizza or doctors or browse the full business directory.
We meet customers' needs for color, size, style, wood, or othe…
Blue Coyote Painting$500 Off Any Exterior Project of $2500 or …
We offer complete landscape solutions from top to bottom, big …
Come visit Select Fitness today at 5501 North Swan Road, Suite…
Sign up for StarNet e-mail newsletters
Email & Password Required!