A family of 12 was displaced after a fire damaged their midtown home Sunday morning.
A stove burner turned on by a dog started an apartment fire Tuesday morning.
A man received a minor burn while trying to escape from his midtown apartment with a child when a fire broke out Sunday morning.
FILE - In this Monday, July 29, 2013 file photo, the BMW i3 is seen at the BMW i3 Global Reveal Party, in London. BMW’s first electric car, the i3, goes on sale in the U.S. next spring. It’s expected to go 80 to 100 miles on a single charge and has an optional, gas-powered generator that can…
A fire early Monday morning caused heavy damage to a bar in midtown Tucson, officials say.
A special prayer service will be held at 6 p.m. tonight at St. Demetrios Greek Orthodox Church after an overnight fire caused more than $1 million in damage to buildings on the property, including the church. Tucson Fire officials blame the fire on an unattended candle.
Heavy smoke envelopes a hotshot crew as firefighters wait for flames to move toward them.
Smoke from the Aspen Fire on Mount Lemmon is visible from miles away. This photo was taken from the east side of town.
A 42-year-old woman died Saturday night after being found inside a burning home on Tucson's southwest side, officials say.
Two neighbors were nearly overcome by smoke early Thursday morning when they entered a burning home to search for two people thought to be inside.
Several pets died in a house fire Wednesday evening that was started by a stick of burning incense left unattended.
A westside man learned a $40,000 lesson about weed abatement.
The huge Saturn rocket carrying the Apollo 13 spacecraft is on its moon mission, lifts off the launch pad at Cape Kennedy, Fla., April 11, 1970
The Space Shuttle orbiter Discovery lifts off from Launch Pad 398 in Kennedy Space Center at morning on Tuesday, April 24, 1990, carrying a crew of five and the Hubble Space Telescope. The mission, STS-31, had been originally scheduled for launch on April 10th but was scrubbed because of a f…
The Pima County Department of Environmental Quality has issued a smoke advisory due to smoke from wildfires burning in New Mexico.