Showing: 1-20 of 9

Smoke Inhalation

Cooking oil fire damages condo on Tucson's east side

Cooking oil fire damages condo on Tucson's east side

A fire started by cooking oil that was left unattended destroyed the kitchen of an east-side condo Sunday afternoon. 

February 16, 2014 4:53 pm Photos

Photos

Family of 12 displaced by house fire in midtown Tucson

Family of 12 displaced by house fire in midtown Tucson

A family of 12 was displaced after a fire damaged their midtown home Sunday morning. 

December 08, 2013 2:07 pm Photos

Photos

Smoke inhalation sends 1 to hospital

Smoke inhalation sends 1 to hospital

A woman was taken to the hospital after suffering from smoke inhalation from a midtown fire Wednesday.

July 03, 2013 6:50 pm
Fire guts apartments on Tucson’s south side

Fire guts apartments on Tucson’s south side

An early morning fire destroyed five units in a southside apartment building, displacing 6 residents.

April 30, 2013 10:19 am
Mobile home fire closes road on Tucson's NW side

Mobile home fire closes road on Tucson's NW side

North Fairview Avenue between West Roger Road and West Limberlost Drive is closed while crews clean up after a fire that broke out in a double-wide mobile home.

January 07, 2013 11:20 am Photos

Photos

1 injured when fire races through Tucson apartments

One person was hospitalized in a fire early today that burned through several units of an apartment complex in the Catalina Foothills, officials said.

September 23, 2012 9:27 am
Tucson's Park Place mall reopens after grease fire forced evacuation

Tucson's Park Place mall reopens after grease fire forced evacuation

Tucson's Park Place mall was evacuated this evening after a grease fire broke out in the food court's McDonald's, causing an estimated $100,000 in damage.

May 30, 2012 6:49 pmLoading…

Woman, dogs get out in time from burning midtown home

A woman was treated for smoke inhalation after a fire started in her midtown home Tuesday morning.

April 04, 2012 12:00 am

Tucson woman injured in morning fire

A 53-year-old woman was treated for smoke inhalation after a fire started in her midtown home this morning.

April 03, 2012 12:02 pm

Video

Follow the Arizona Daily Star

Featured businesses

View more...

Deals, offers & events

View more...

Event Calendar

Today's events | Add an event

Most viewed: