Showing: 1-20 of 1

Scott Draper

Curling iron causes fire in NW-side mobile home

A curling iron left plugged in on a couch for hours caused a fire to break out and damage a northwest-side mobile home Sunday.

June 17, 2013 12:00 am

Video

Follow the Arizona Daily Star

Featured businesses

View more...

Deals, offers & events

View more...

Lemonade Days of Summer Smoothies!

Flavors: The Pucker, The Squeeze, and The Crunch - for a limit…

Event Calendar

Today's events | Add an event

Most viewed: