Showing: 1-20 of 5
An electrical malfunction in attic wiring was the cause of a fire at the Rincon Market on Tuesday, the Tucson Fire Department says.
An electrical malfunction was the cause of a fire at the Rincon Market on Tuesday.
The Rincon Market in midtown is closed because of a fire that broke out shortly after noon today.
Kelly Abbott of the popular Rincon Market in midtown works on a table setting at the Stardance Event Center. She and Ron Abbott recently bought the facility, which is on the edge of the Tucson Mountains.
Rincon Market has always been more than a neighborhood grocery store.
Get email updates from
Follow via RSS
Hint: Enter a keyword that you are looking for like tires, pizza or doctors or browse the full business directory.
CardSmart - your one stop shop!
JD's Auto Glass is Tucson's mobile auto glass repair and repla…
At Furniture Creations we design and build products specifical…
Gift Basket Creations does Same Day Local Delivery!
We meet customers' needs for color, size, style, wood, or othe…
Sign up for StarNet e-mail newsletters
Email & Password Required!