Two vacant trailer homes were destroyed and two others heavily damaged in a fire Friday at a north-side trailer park.
A trailer home on the north side that was destroyed by a fire Wednesday afternoon was vacant.
A woman accidentally dropped a match while trying to light a cigarette Tuesday, causing a fire that destroyed her mobile home on the city's north side.
A fire consumed a trailer home in Cochise County on Sunday.
Note to readers: Every year, thousands of Arizona residents email our website or call our radio show with questions about everything from how to prevent fires in their chimneys to what to do about the tree roots invading their sewer systems.
A 78-year-old man accidentally dropped a lit lighter outdoors, starting a fire that spread and destroyed his mobile home Thursday.
A downed power line added to the danger Tucson firefighters faced early Thursday morning while battling a blaze that destroyed two buildings on the south side.
A fire damaged two mobile homes early Monday on Tucson's south side.
A fire damaged two mobile homes early Monday morning on Tucson’s south side.
One person was found dead inside a southwest-side mobile home destroyed by a fire Thursday morning.
North Fairview Avenue between West Roger Road and West Limberlost Drive is closed while crews clean up after a fire that broke out in a double-wide mobile home.
A chimney fire in an Avra Valley mobile home spread into the ceiling space when the resident tried to put out the blaze with a garden hose.
An unoccupied mobile home went up in flames Sunday morning.
A fire damaged a south-side mobile home Thursday morning and displaced two people.
A fire destroyed a northwest-side mobile home Wednesday afternoon, authorities said.
A fire in a southwest-side mobile home caused about $50,000 in damage, the Tucson Fire Department said.
A fire destroyed a vacant mobile home on Tucson’s west side early Thursday morning.
2 men killed in crash on I-10 are identified
A fire destroyed a mobile home north of Tucson Tuesday night.
A fire that broke out in a mobile home in northern Marana
Thursday night was caused by frying oil left on a stove top.