Showing: 1-20 of 4
A grease fire early this morning at a McDonald's located inside a Walmart caused the evacuation of about 200 customers and employees.
One person was found dead inside a southwest-side mobile home destroyed by a fire Thursday morning.
A chimney fire in an Avra Valley mobile home spread into the ceiling space when the resident tried to put out the blaze with a garden hose.
A fire, intentionally set in a school bathroom, caused students and faculty to evacuated this morning from Utterback Middle School, 3233 South Pinal Vista, near South Campbell Avenue and East 36th Street.
Get email updates from
Follow via RSS
Hint: Enter a keyword that you are looking for like tires, pizza or doctors or browse the full business directory, powered by Local.com
Rated one of the “Top 50 Things To Do in Arizona!” by Arizona …
Click Here to shop our online catalog. Here, you will find mor…
We specialize in technical and dangerous removals. we have sta…
Did you know that your manufacturer’s warranty may become void…
Sign up for StarNet e-mail newsletters
Email & Password Required!