Showing: 1-20 of 2
Tucson fire inspector Pete December looks through the remains of a sofa that caught fire at a midtown home near East Broadway and North Swan.
A man was taken to a Tucson hospital Friday morning with non-life-threatening injuries suffered when he tried to drag a burning couch out of his living room.
Get email updates from
Follow via RSS
Hint: Enter a keyword that you are looking for like tires, pizza or doctors or browse the full business directory.
McGetrick and Associates has over 150 years of combined electr…
Carden of Tucson provides education for students in Kindergart…
Supreme Plumbing can help with re-piping jobs, whether replaci…
We cut countertops purchased off the rack at Home Depot or Lo…
Arizona Cactus Ranch products are 100% pure, concentrated natu…
Sign up for StarNet e-mail newsletters
Email & Password Required!