Firefighters prevented blazed from spreading to living quarters.
Five people and two dogs were displaced Sunday night after a fire damaged their south-side home.
A family was displaced early today when the carport of their house on the city's south side caught fire, officials said.
A candle caused a fire that damaged a midtown home and displaced one person late Saturday night.
A man received a minor burn while trying to escape from his midtown apartment with a child when a fire broke out Sunday morning.
A west-side hotel was damaged by a fire that started in one of the rooms early Monday morning.
An early morning fire damaged the exterior of the Greater Littletown Food Bank.