LONDON — David Beckham is retiring from soccer, ending a career in which he transcended the sport with forays into fashion and a marriage to a pop star that made him a global celebrity.
A 3-year-old girl died after she was found in the swimming pool of a home northwest of Tucson late Saturday.
A woman accidentally dropped a match while trying to light a cigarette Tuesday, causing a fire that destroyed her mobile home on the city's north side.
A 42-year-old woman died Saturday night after being found inside a burning home on Tucson's southwest side, officials say.
A 24-year-old Marana man was arrested Tuesday night after he allegedly started fires along the bike path of the Santa Cruz River Park, police said.
A 71-year-old man was in serious but stable condition at University of Arizona Medical Center after a rollover on Interstate 10 at the Ruthrauff overpass Saturday night.
A $1.7 million Rural/Metro Fire Department station opened in Sahuarita, an official announced Thursday.
Seven people were displaced from three apartments after a fire Wednesday in a complex on the city's southeast-side.
A 47-year-old Tucson woman was taken to the University of Arizona Medical Center with life-threatening injuries Wednesday morning following a one-vehicle rollover crash on the west side.
Three boys were cited for reckless burning Monday after they played with fireworks, which started a brush fire in the Santa Cruz River in Marana, authorities said.
A 78-year-old man accidentally dropped a lit lighter outdoors, starting a fire that spread and destroyed his mobile home Thursday.
Seat belts likely saved the lives of a mother and her two teenage children who are injured in a rollover crash along Interstate 10, officials say.
A downed power line added to the danger Tucson firefighters faced early Thursday morning while battling a blaze that destroyed two buildings on the south side.
North Fairview Avenue between West Roger Road and West Limberlost Drive is closed while crews clean up after a fire that broke out in a double-wide mobile home.
A grease fire spread in the kitchen of a north-side apartment Sunday morning after a man fell asleep while warming up grease on the stove.
The former home of The Grill and the Red Room in downtown Tucson were heavily damaged in a two-alarm fire early this morning, officials said.
A fire at the historic Steinfeld Warehouse downtown Sunday morning caused an estimated $20,000 in damage.
An eastside tattoo parlor set ablaze early Friday morning also burned four years ago.
Two neighbors were nearly overcome by smoke early Thursday morning when they entered a burning home to search for two people thought to be inside.
Crews from Northwest Fire District rescued a woman thrown from her horse in a wash in the Tucson Mountains.