A stove burner turned on by a dog started an apartment fire Tuesday morning.
A fire heavily damaged the attic of a church north of downtown early Sunday morning.
An 18-month-old girl was pronounced dead at a hospital after she was pulled from a swimming pool at an east-side home, authorities said.
A fire destroyed an east-side Tucson home Tuesday morning.
Two vacant trailer homes were destroyed and two others heavily damaged in a fire Friday at a north-side trailer park.
Two dogs were killed in a house fire on Tucson's east side Sunday afternoon.
A family of six was temporarily displaced early Tuesday morning when a fire broke out in the carport of their midtown home.
A west-side house under construction since about the mid-1990s was destroyed in a fire Monday morning.
The Rincon Market in midtown is closed because of a fire that broke out shortly after noon today.
A fire early Monday morning caused heavy damage to a bar in midtown Tucson, officials say.
A special prayer service will be held at 6 p.m. tonight at St. Demetrios Greek Orthodox Church after an overnight fire caused more than $1 million in damage to buildings on the property, including the church. Tucson Fire officials blame the fire on an unattended candle.
A fire destroyed a tractor-trailer rig making a delivery to a Tucson business, fire officials said.
A woman walking past an east-side amusement park was stung by more than a hundred bees on Thursday, according to Tucson Fire officials.
A woman accidentally dropped a match while trying to light a cigarette Tuesday, causing a fire that destroyed her mobile home on the city's north side.
Seven people were displaced from three apartments after a fire Wednesday in a complex on the city's southeast-side.
A fire destroyed a carport, vehicle, and a storage and laundry room at a south-side house Saturday night, authorities said.
A downed power line added to the danger Tucson firefighters faced early Thursday morning while battling a blaze that destroyed two buildings on the south side.
A large explosion destroyed a metal roll-up door and damaged the contents of a storage unit just before 9 this morning.
A grease fire spread in the kitchen of a north-side apartment Sunday morning after a man fell asleep while warming up grease on the stove.
The Tucson fire and police departments are investigating a series of fires that occurred within 24 hours near East Golf Links Road and South Camino Seco.