Showing: 1-20 of 9
Editor's note: Tucson chefs hunger for what's local, in season, new, comforting, interesting.
1. Chef Sigret Thompson begins making arugula pesto by removing the stems from the arugula.
3. The chef adds two cloves of garlic to the walnuts and chopped arugula.
4. She adds just a pinch of salt and pepper to the ingredients in the food processor.
5. Chef Thompson pulses the processor before adding oil, then blends till smooth and creamy.
6. Ready to serve: The blended pesto is transferred to a serving dish.
Sigret Thompson, in the dining room of The Tasteful Kitchen, advises using argula pesto as a dip with crusty bread.
Chef Sigret Thompson is adding chiles to the core ingredients at her vegetarian restaurant.
Sigret Thompson is infusing her menu with Southwestern accents.
Hint: Enter a keyword that you are looking for like tires, pizza or doctors or browse the full business directory.
Call or visit us today!
Call today for more information!
Blue Coyote Painting$500 Off Any Exterior Project of $2500 or …
Today's events | Add an event
Email & Password Required!