A flu case was confirmed in Pima County Tuesday, and health officials say now is the time to get immunized.
A couple was arrested for financially exploiting a 92-year-old woman who was in their care, the Pima County Sheriff's Department says.
Coccidioidomycosis, also known as valley fever, has increased significantly in its "endemic area," which includes Arizona.
Nearly 600 Arizonans are diagnosed HIV positive each year, which is why creators of a new statewide resource tool - hivaz.org - are hoping to shine a light on a "forgotten" but preventable disease.
Cases of whooping cough - an infection that can kill otherwise healthy infants - continued to climb in Arizona this year.
The director of the state's health department says it appears that no shipments of a product linked to a deadly outbreak of fungal meningitis made it to Arizona.
Arizona Department of Health Services director Will Humble blogged recently about questions the department has been getting about the safety of medical marijuana while breastfeeding.
Do you have an employee who thinks he can show up at work with his clothes reeking of marijuana and get away with it just by saying the doctor told him to inhale?
FLORENCE — Four inmates from the Arizona State Prison Complex Eyman in Florence are hospitalized with suspected botulism poisoning.
A 67-year-old man died with a core temperature of 107 degrees after being left outside at a Tucson long-term-care home for more than an hour, a state investigation has found.
The new law that requires children between the ages of 5 and 8 years old, and less than 4 feet 10 inches goes into effect August 2.
PHOENIX — The first case of West Nile Virus of the state’s monsoon season has been confirmed, Arizona health officials say.
A patient at a Tucson long-term care home died after being left outside in the heat this week and state officials are investigating.
PHOENIX — State health officials are now accepting applications from medical marijuana dispensaries.
PHOENIX — Arizona parents who choose not to vaccinate their children are putting the whole community at risk, a state house committee here heard this morning.