TEMPE — An Arizona State University student who passed out from drinking tequila was left in wheelchair in a hospital lobby with a Post-it note to tell doctors that he took part in a drinking competition.
Oro Valley is celebrating its origins Saturday with Settlers' Day activities at Steam Pump Ranch, 10901 N. Oracle Road.
The University of Arizona continues to take a hard line with campus fraternities that refuse to stop harsh hazing and heavy boozing. It just added a fourth Greek chapter to the number of fraternities closed in the last 15 months.
NORFOLK, Va. — The Navy will start subjecting its sailors in the United States to random blood-alcohol tests starting next month.
Three of Tucson's 99 Cents Only Stores have applied for beer and wine liquor licenses.
Nearly 14 million American women binge drink at least three times per month, the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention says.
A 42-year-old woman arrested at a recent DUI checkpoint had a stabbing victim and her daughters as passengers, Pima County authorities say.
FLORENCE - Contraband alcohol produced by prisoners inside a maximum-security prison in Florence is believed to be the cause of suspected botulism poisoning of seven inmates, authorities say.
Perhaps a Swing State non-partisan cosmo to top off the night?
Lodge on Desert chef wins with recipe that uses pomegranate
FLAGSTAFF — The Cochise County sheriff who lost control of his vehicle in northern Arizona and died was legally drunk at the time, an autopsy report shows.
FLAGSTAFF - Cochise County Sheriff Larry Dever's toxicology tests reportedly show he had a blood alcohol level above the legal limit when he lost control of his vehicle and died, a Cochise County sheriff's spokeswoman said the family has learned.
Dan Hunsinger, Mr. Beer VP, displays the company's kits. Mr. Beer has been bought by Coopers Brewery of Adelaide, Australia.
Brewmaster Diane Bartlett looks over some experimental beer. The Mr. Beer brand will not be lost despite the buyout by Coopers Brewery.
An Australian brewery took such a liking to a local business it's decided to chug it down.
SAN JOSE, Calif. — Officials are confirming that artist Thomas Kinkade died from an accidental overdose of alcohol and prescription tranquilizers.
A Kingman man suspected drinking and driving failed a field
sobriety test after results showed a blood alcohol level described
by law enforcement as super extreme.
LONDON — Soul diva Amy Winehouse died with empty vodka bottles
in her room and lethal amounts of alcohol in her blood — more than
five times the British drunk driving limit — a British coroner
The Princeton Review's list of hard-partying colleges is out.
The annual list is based on student surveys.
A 17-year-old girl had to be taken by cab to University Medical
Center for possible alcohol poisoning. Security told police she
showed up to the party already drunk. Her mom told police she and
the girl were on campus looking into the UA as a possible school