Showing: 1-20 of 4
A flip of a switch, the flash of a spark and moments later a 12,300-square-foot building was reduced to rubble.
Dead and injured victims were removed from Supreme Cleaners after the gas explosion 50 years ago today. Seven people died in the blast at Grant Road and Stone Avenue.
Rescue workers struggle to dig out Supreme Cleaners co-owner Harris Salonic, who told officials before he died that he was in the fur vault when he flipped a light switch that threw a spark and ignited the blast.
Get email updates from
Follow via RSS
Hint: Enter a keyword that you are looking for like tires, pizza or doctors or browse the full business directory.
Valid for Reservations between 10/15/13 to 4/15/14
May not be…
When a death occurs in a city/state not local to where the dec…
After the initial treatment, Got Bugs? Exterminating can help …
Not sure what to get the happy couple?
Sign up for StarNet e-mail newsletters
Email & Password Required!