1. Interesting partnership: the Arizona wine industry and the University of Arizona.
2. A (tiring) day in the life of UA softball legend Jennie Finch.
3. How migrants' desert trash is making American history.
4. Superheroes exist at Tucson's Walter Douglas Elementary school and Editorial columnist Sarah Garrecht Gassen found them.
5. Metro columnist Tim Steller suggests Tucson-Phoenix passenger train, land-swap deal.
6. Bakery gem, La Estrella, a star of new documentary.
7. Who's faring well at the Wildcats' cornerback position.
8. Smoother travels at Mariposa Port of Entry in Nogales?
9. Hockey in July: Tucsonan debuts WHA Hall of Fame exhibits in Canada, Minnesota.
10. Peruse the weekly pile of sales inserts, circulars and coupons.