WASHINGTON - Guest lineups for the Sunday TV news shows:
• ABC's "This Week," 7 a.m., Channel 9 - Sens. Amy Klobuchar, D-Minn., and Orrin Hatch, R-Utah; Reps. Karen Bass, D-Calif., and Tom Cole, R-Okla., former Gov. Eliot Spitzer, D-N.Y.
• CNN's "State of the Union," 6 and 9 a.m. - Govs. Rick Perry, R-Texas, and Pat Quinn, D-Ill.; Reps. Raúl Grijalva, D-Ariz., and Chaka Fattah, D-Pa.
• NBC's "Meet the Press," 8 a.m., Channel 4 - Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid, D-Nev., and Republican Leader Mitch McConnell, R-Ky.
• "Fox News Sunday," 8 a.m., Channel 11 - Reps. Steve King, R-Iowa, Steve Israel, D-N.Y., and Michael McCaul, R-Texas.
• CBS's "Face the Nation," 8:30 a.m., Channel 13, Comcast Channel 7 - Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu; Sen. Dick Durbin, D-Ill.; Reps. Mario Diaz-Balart, R-Fla., Mike Kelly, R-Pa., and Pete King, R-N.Y.
• PBS's "Moyers & Company," 9 a.m., Channel 6 - Marty Kaplan, head of the Norman Lear Center at the University of California; and Gary May, author, "Bending Toward Justice: The Voting Rights Act and the Transformation of American Democracy."
• PBS's "Washington Week," 10 a.m., Channel 6 - Peter Baker, The New York Times; Alan Gomez, USA Today; Karen Tumulty, The Washington Post; and Beth Reinhard, National Journal.
• PBS's "Arizona Week," 10:30 a.m., Channel 6 - Lee Lambert, chancellor, Pima Community College; Sapna Gupta, senior policy analyst, Morrison Institute for Public Policy, Arizona State University; Lynda Gallagher, director of student services and management development, Carondelet Health Network; and Bob Perez, healthy ministry lead change agent, Carondelet Health Network.