Guest lineups for the TV news shows today:
• ABC's "This Week," 7 a.m., Channel 9 - Sen. Ted Cruz, R-Texas; Detroit Mayor Dave Bing.
• CNN's "State of the Union," 6 and 9 a.m. - Sen. John McCain, R-Ariz.; Reps. Cedric Richmond, D-La., and Xavier Becerra, D-Calif.; Sherrilyn Ifill, president and director-counsel of the NAACP Legal Defense and Educational Fund.
• NBC's "Meet the Press," 8 a.m., Channel 4 -Reps. Peter King, R-N.Y., Steve King, R-Iowa, Marcia Fudge, D-Ohio, and Joaquin Castro, D-Texas.
• "Fox News Sunday," 8 a.m., Channel 11 - Sen. John Barrasso, R-Wyo.
• "Bill Moyers and Company," 9 a.m., Channel 6 - Tom Diaz, author of "The Last Gun: How Changes in the Gun Industry Are Killing Americans and What It Will Take to Stop It"; Baldemar Velásquez, founder of the Farm Labor Organizing Committee.
• CBS' "Face the Nation," 8:30 a.m., Channel 13, Comcast Channel 7 -House Speaker John Boehner, R-Ohio.
• "Washington Week," 10 a.m., Channel 6 - Pierre Thomas, ABC News; David Wessel, The Wall Street Journal; Charles Babington, Associated Press; Amy Walter, Cook Political Report.
• "Arizona Week," 10:30 a.m., Channel 6 - Jim Corcoran, Tucsonan recently employed after 2 1/2 years out of work; Terri Patt-Smith, associated director, Interfaith Community Services, Tucson; Sam Sumner, director of the Community Action Program at the Tempe Community Action Agency; Andrea Whitsett, manager, Arizona Indicators, Morrison Institute for Public Policy at ASU.