Guest lineups for the TV news shows today:
• ABC’s “This Week,” 7 a.m., Channel 9 — Sens. John McCain, R-Ariz., and Jack Reed, D-R.I.
• CNN’s “State of the Union,” 6 and 9 a.m. — Sen. Susan Collins, R-Maine; former Ambassador Thomas Pickering, co-chairman of the State Department’s accountability review; Reps. Tammy Duckworth, D-Ill., and Tulsi Gabbard, D-Hawaii.
• NBC’s “Meet the Press,” 8 a.m., Channel 4 —Reps. Darrell Issa, R-Calif., and Adam Kinzinger, R-Ill.; Sen. Dianne Feinstein, D-Calif.; former diplomat Thomas Pickering, who helped lead the State Department’s review of the attack against the U.S. in Benghazi, Libya.
• “Fox News Sunday,” 8 a.m., Channel 11 — Reps. Mike Rogers, R-Mich., and Adam Smith, D-Wash.; Rep.-elect Mark Sanford, R-S.C.
• “Bill Moyers and Company,” 9 a.m., Channel 6 — Marshall Ganz, lifelong activist for equality, fairness and the common good; Rachel LaForest, executive director of Right to the City; Madeline Janis, co-founder and national policy director of Los Angeles Alliance for a New Economy.
• CBS’ “Face the Nation,” 8:30 a.m., Channel 13, Comcast Channel 7 — Pickering; former Defense Secretary Robert Gates; Sens. Dick Durbin, D-Ill., and Kelly Ayotte, R-N.H.
• “Washington Week,” 10 a.m., Channel 6 — Charles Babbington, Associated Press; Peter Baker, New York Times; Jeff Zeleny, ABC News; Jeanne Cummings, Bloomberg News.
• “Arizona Week,” 10:30 a.m., Channel 6 — Aruna Murthy, director of economic analysis, Arizona Office of Employment and Population Statistics; Sandra Watson, president and CEO, Arizona Commerce Authority; Glenn Hamer, president and CEO, Arizona Chamber of Commerce and Industry; Mike Proctor, vice president of regional development, University of Arizona.