Guest lineups for the TV news shows Sunday:
• ABC’s “This Week,” 7 a.m., Channel 9 — Dan Pfeiffer, adviser to President Obama.
• CNN’s “State of the Union,” 6 and 9 a.m. — Gov. Dannel Malloy, D-Conn.; Jon Huntsman, a former U.S. ambassador to China and Utah governor; Reps. Luis Gutierrez, D-Ill., and Mario Diaz-Balart, R-Fla.
• NBC’s “Meet the Press,” 8 a.m., Channel 4 — Sen. Lindsey Graham, R-S.C.; Bill Richardson, a former U.N. ambassador and New Mexico governor; Michele Flournoy, a former undersecretary of defense for policy.
• “Fox News Sunday,” 8 a.m., Channel 11 — Pfeiffer; former Rep. Asa Hutchinson, who directed a National Rifle Association-sponsored study on ways to improve school safety.
• “Bill Moyers and Company,” 9 a.m., Channel 6 — Taylor Branch, Pulitzer Prize-winning historian; James Cone, author and theologian; Kyle Dargan, poet.
• CBS’ “Face the Nation,” 9 a.m., Channel 13, Comcast Channel 7 — Sens. Chuck Schumer, D-N.Y., and John McCain, R-Ariz.; former Secretary of State Madeleine Albright.
• “Washington Week,” 10 a.m., Channel 6 — David Sanger, The New York Times; David Wessel, The Wall Street Journal; Fawn Johnson, National Journal; Amy Walter, The Cook Political
• “Arizona Week,” 10:30 a.m., Channel 6 — John Arnold, director, Governor’s Office of Strategic Planning and Budgeting; state Sen. John McComish, R-Ahwatukee; state Sen. Linda Lopez, D-Tucson; state Rep. Rick Gray, R-Sun City; state Rep. Ruben Gallego, D-Phoenix; Mary Jo Pitzl, legislative reporter, Arizona Republic; Luige del Puerto, Senate reporter, Arizona Capitol Times.