The Tucson Police Department is collecting stuffed animals to donate to two non-profit groups at an upcoming fundraiser.
The stuffed animal drive starts today and ends Sept. 2.
The furry friends will be given to Emerge! Center to Prevent Domestic abuse and the Blair Charity Group at the Stand up to Stop Violence comedy fundraiser on Sept. 9 at the Fox Theatre.
Plush toys can be given to any patrol officer or dropped off at any of TPD's five substations:
• Santa Cruz Substation - 4410 S. Park Ave.
• Westside Police Service Center - 1310 W. Miracle Mile
• Hardesty Multi-Service Center - 1100 S. Alvernon Way
• Rincon Substation - 9670 E. Golf Links Road
• Operations Division Downtown - 270 S. Stone Ave.