1. You might be surprised how Tucson is spending $4 million on the streetcar project.
2. The University of Arizona's new architecture building may be spectacular, but it's not energy efficient.
3. The Crisis Response Center has been fined twice lately, but officials at the area's only center for people in acute mental illness crises say the cards are stacked against them.
4. Find out why columnist Tim Steller is less than impressed with annual rankings that put Basis and University high schools among the nation's best.
5. Centsible Mom offers advice on what grads should do with cash gifts.
6. Is your business on Pinterest? We offer some pitfalls to avoid.
7. The Sunday Wall Street Journal offers financial tips, advice and columns.
8. Take columnist Greg Hansen's weekly tour of Tucson sports news and gossip.
9. Clip coupons worth $181 in savings.
10. The weekly pile of sales inserts and circulars.