1. Don't miss our 32-page, full-color section previewing this week's WGC-Accenture Match Play Championship. Find profiles of all 64 golfers, tips for spectators and Columnist Greg Hansen's two-page guide to golf in Southern Arizona.
2. Learn about patent-trolling, a scary new trend by which companies patent common activities and sue small firms with enough money to pay up but not enough to fight back. One Tucson company has gotten caught in this snare.
3. Meet an Iraqi war veteran who lost both legs and an arm in a rocket attack but keeps on celebrating life.
4. TUSD has 85 teachers whose primary job is to coach other teachers - but it looks like that's about to change.
5. Misconduct by Border Patrol agents is on the rise, and one proposal for weeding out the bad seeds is lie detector tests for all.
6. Centsible Mom finds new way to shop healthy for less.
7. Greg Hansen shares his weekly notebook of Tucson sports tidbits.
8. Find previews of this month's Spring Training and tonight's Arizona-Utah basketball game.
9. Dig into commentary and insight from the Sunday Wall Street Journal.
10. Peruse a pile of coupons and sales circulars.