The fifth annual Stuff the Bus School Supplies Drive is under way.
The public can donate school supplies through Aug. 1 at area Walgreens stores to support local districts.
Last year, enough donations were made to fill four school buses.
Each of the eight districts that benefit from the campaign also will have a drive day at a Walgreens store from noon to 4 p.m.
• Vail, July 9, at East Valencia and Nexus roads
• Flowing Wells, July 16, at West River Road and North La Cañada Drive
• Marana, July 16, at North Thornydale and West Ina roads
• Amphi, July 23, at North La Cholla Boulevard and West Ina Road
• Catalina Foothills, July 23, at North Sabino Canyon and East Snyder roads
• Sunnyside, July 23, at South Campbell Avenue and East Irvington Road
• Tanque Verde, July 30, at North Houghton Road and East Broadway
• TUSD, July 30, at East Grant and North Swan roads
The campaign is staged by the Tucson Association of Realtors.
“In times like these, with budget cuts and low resources, we feel it’s vital to support our community and it’s schools,” said Philip Tedesco, CEO of the Tucson Association of Realtors.
For a list of participating locations, go to tucsonrealtors.org/bus.html