Yesterday's predicted 30 percent chance of rain didn't amount to much in most of the Tucson area.
Avra Valley and Altar Valley were the only areas that saw any real precipitation, according to Pima County Regional Flood Control District gauges.
Flood Control District rain totals over the last 24 hours include:
• .04 of an inch on Green Mountain in the Santa Catalina Mountains
• .12 of an inch near Irvington and Pantano roads
• .08 of an inch along Mission Road north of Continental Road in Green Valley
And, in the Avra and Altar valley areas:
• .12 of an inch at Diamond Bell near Stagecoach Road at Killarney Avenue
• .08 of an inch at Vahala Park on Wade Road at Los Reales
• .20 of an inch at Hilltop and Riveria roads
• .04 of an inch at Michigan Street at Calgary Avenue
Today and tonight the National Weather Service is predicting a 30 percent chance of scattered showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 11 a.m. and overnight. The high is expected to be 96 degrees.
How much did it rain at your home yesterday?
Leave your rain total and location in the Comments section below.