Proposed law: http://www.azleg.gov//FormatDocument.asp?inDoc=%2Flegtext%2F51leg%2F1r%2Fbills%2Fsb1213p.htm&Session_ID=110
The Arizona Legislature thinkers and stinkers are thinking of tinkering with the teaching of evolution, the origins of life, global warming and human cloning because__________.
- they’ve acquired scientific expertise from watching TV shows about these subjects on the Learning Channel like “Honey Boo Boo” and “Extreme Cheapskates”
- there’s nothing more important to worry about right now
- lab coats are the devil’s cloak
- 57% believe the Scopes Trial was about stargazers, 32% about mouthwash
- God told them last Tuesday to “get on it.”
- that’s what old white men do when checkers loses its allure and whittlin’ gets borin’
- the Islamic Madrasahs are exciting models for how to do education right.
- making volcanoes with baking soda and vinegar is enough science, thank you, Professor Egghead.
- Arizona public education jes’ ain’t quite world-renowned for bold innovative stupidity yet
- after them young'uns done said the pledge of allegiance to the flag and sworn their oath to the Constitution you have to teach something right?