Court Street in Tucson, c. 1900. City Hall is on the left (with
flagpole) and San Augustin church is the peaked roof in distance at
the end of the street. The building in the left foreground was used
for the first mixed school taught by Miss Wakefield( later Mrs.
Fish) and Miss Bolton. PLEASE CREDT: AHS #635, courtesy of Arizona