• AZ Central Point East LLC of Tucson bought commercial property at 4003 E. Speedway for $1.5 million. The seller was Atrium Center #1 LLC of Tucson.
• Charter School Capital Inc. bought the former BASIS School at 3434 E. Broadway for $1.4 million. Nancy McClure of CBRE represented the buyer.
• McDonald's Real Estate Co. of Denver bought vacant land in The Bridges development, near Park Avenue and Interstate 10 for $950,000, cash. The seller was Tucson Retail LLC of Boise.
• TAG Holdings Inc. bought Copper House Apartments at 2602 N. Tucson Blvd. from SA Challenger Inc. for $765,000. Gary Emerson and Randy Emerson of GRE Partners LLC handled the transaction along with Beth Jo Zeitzer and Justin Cirell of R.O.I. Properties.
• Bean & Bean LLC of Tucson bought commercial property at 5001 E. Speedway from Speedway Impact Partners LLC of Tucson. The sale price was $690,000.
• AutoZone Development Corp. of Memphis bought vacant land at 18760 S. Nogales Highway for $650,000, cash. The seller was Sahuarita Plaza Investors of Tucson.
• Convento Holdings LLC purchased commercial property at 469 S. Convent and 400 S. Rubio Ave. from Berkshire-Covent Avenue LLC for $530,000. Randy Emerson and Gary Emerson of GRE Partners LLC handled the transaction along with Beth Jo Zeitzer and Justin Cirell of R.O.I. Properties.
• Manuel L. German of Tucson bought commercial property at 3640 N. Campbell Ave. from Duffy Warehouses LLC for $520,000.
• MHB Insurance Services LLC of Tucson bought commercial property at 2716 S. Sixth Ave. for $425,000, cash. The seller was 2716 South Sixth Avenue LLC of Hillsboro, Ore.
• Luis Carillo leased 3,600 square feet at 1627 W. Grant Road from Rich Rodgers Investment Inc. Brandon Rodgers, with Picor Commercial Real Estate Services, handled the transaction.
• Five Guys Burgers & Fries has leased 2,505 square feet at Tucson Spectrum Shopping Center, near Interstate 19 and Irvington Road. Chris Ray of Catalyst Commercial Group represented the tenant.
• Legendary Woodworks leased 2,780 square feet at 850 E. Ohio St. Rich Rodgers Investment, Inc. Brandon Rodgers of Picor Commercial handled the transaction.
• LB Tucson Restaurant Company LLC leased a 1,872 square-foot retail building at 2910 E. Speedway from Elizabeth McCuiston Trust. Aaron LaPrise and Greg Furrier, with Picor Commercial , handled the transaction.
• PooVac LLC leased 1,100 square feet at 3820 E. 44th St. from Rich Rodgers Investment Inc. Brandon Rodgers of Picor handled the transaction.
Information for Sales and Leases is compiled from records at the Pima County Recorder's Office and from brokers. Send information to reporter Gabriela Rico at email@example.com or 573-4232.