• Beccaria Partners of Los Angeles bought commercial property at 3690 E. Hemisphere Loop for $8.4 million. The seller was VDG Hemisphere LLC of Phoenix.
• Fullerton Tucson Marketplace LLC of Toronto, Canada, bought vacant land at The Bridges, near Park Avenue and Interstate 10, from Tucson Retail LLC, also of Toronto. The sale price was $2.2 million, cash.
• DSR Tucson LLC of Los Angeles bought commercial property at 1335 W. Ajo Way for $1.7 million, cash. The seller was SW Ajo DG LLC of Scottsdale.
• 3434 E. Broadway LLC of Portland, Ore., bought a charter school at 3434 E. Broadway for $1.4 million, cash. The seller was Basis Schools Inc. of Scottsdale.
• Tucson Hotel & Resort LLC of Tucson bought commercial property at 333 W. Drachman for $1.1 million. The seller was 333 W. Drachman LLC of Tucson.
• MTCL LLC of Tucson bought commercial property at 5940 N. La Cholla Blvd. from GACD LLC of Newport Beach, Calif., for $1.1 million.
• Best Hat LLC of Tucson bought commercial property at 4715 E. Camp Lowell for $1 million. The seller was 4715 E. Camp Lowell #4.
• The Patel Trust of Sherman Oaks, Calif., bought commercial property at 4860, 4866 and 4868 E. 22nd St. from 4870 22nd Street LLC of Las Vegas. The sale price was $995,000, cash.
• Karen A. Holway Revocable Trust of Deerfield, Ill. bought vacant land at Dove Mountain Resort for $491,625, cash. The seller was Landmark Title Trust No. 18355 of Tucson.
• South Pike Eagle LLC of Tucson bought commercial property at 4726 S. Country Club Road for $425,500 from KMS Enterprises LLC of Tucson.
• Dollar Tree Stores Inc. leased 12,000 square feet at St. Mary's Plaza, 1542 W. St. Mary's Road. David Hammack and Rick Borane of Volk Company Commercial Real Estate represented the landlord, Tucson St. Mary's Plaza LLC. Kurt Kalocin of SRS Real Estate Partners represented the tenant.
• AAA Roadside Assistance leased 3,750 square feet at Marana Marketplace, on the southeast corner of Orange Grove and River roads. Andy Seleznov and Melissa Lal represented the landlord, Larsen Baker. Anthony Reed and Barrie Herr of Long Realty Commercial represented the tenant.
• Life-time Martial Arts #1 Inc. leased 2,100 square feet at Plaza del Oro Shopping Center, at Oracle and Orange Grove roads, for a Karate 4 Kids martial arts studio. Craig Finfrock of Commercial Retail Advisors LLC represented the tenant. Paul Schloss and Dave Dutson of CBRE represented the landlord, Plaza del Oro LLC.
• Intelliquick Delivery Inc. leased 9,000 square feet at 1601 W. Grant Road from Rich Rodgers Investment Inc. Brandon Rodgers of Picor Commercial Real Estate handled the transaction.
• Sonora Cabinets & Granite leased 5,000 square feet at 2755 E. Ganley Road from Tres Banditos LLC. Picor's Brandon Rodgers handled the transaction.
• Grupo Bebidas del Sol LLC leased 2,700 square feet at 1637 W. Grant Road from Rich Rodgers Investment Inc. Picor's Brandon Rodgers handled the deal.
Information for Sales and Leases is compiled from records at the Pima County Recorder's Office and from brokers. Send information to reporter Gabriela Rico at firstname.lastname@example.org or 573-4232.