• SMV Oracle LLC, CFLP Oracle LLC, HZF Oracle LLC and HZ Oracle LLC, all of Delaware, bought an apartment complex at 5921 N. Oracle Road for $9 million. The seller was Oracle Village Properties LLC of Tucson.
• Alexandra Siegal of Oro Valley bought commercial property at 2122 and 2224 N. Craycroft Road for $2.2 million, cash. The seller was 2222 Craycroft LLC of Tucson.
• An apartment complex at 2230 E. Fort Lowell Road was sold by EFL Apartment Partners of San Diego for $1.3 million. The buyer was 2230 East Fort Lowell Road LLC of Pasadena, Calif.
• El Cortijo LLC of Tucson bought mixed-use property at 3700 S. Old Spanish Trail for $830,000, cash, from Saguaro Corners Rentals Inc. of Tucson.
• Marvaliz LLC purchased a restaurant building at 1825 W. Valencia Road for $625,000. It will be a new location for Mariscos Chihuahua. Rick Borane of Volk Company represented the buyer. The seller, Western Alliance Bank, was represented by Dave Dutson of CBRE.
• Tracy Family Trust of Tucson bought commercial property at 128 E. Congress St. from Chicago Store Properties LLC of Tucson. The sale price was $565,000, cash.
• Scotia JV 2005 of Tucson LLP bought vacant land near Tangerine and Thornydale roads for $449,000, cash. The seller was Ready Eight Corp. of Tucson.
• Terros Inc. leased 2,100 square feet at 3131 E. Second St. from AGARE LLC. Brandon Rodgers of Picor Commercial Real Estate Services represented the landlord. Murray Gares of Ensemble Real Estate represented the tenant.
• Aquil Hameed, dba Studio 5 Fitness, has leased 1,700 square feet at 2928 E. Broadway. David Hammack of Volk Company Commercial Real Estate represented the landlord, LMG Investments LP.
• Bondurant Property Management leased 1,390 square feet at 850 E. Ohio St. from Rich Rodgers Investment Inc. Brandon Rodgers of Picor Commercial Real Estate Services handled the transaction.
Information is compiled from records at the Pima County Recorder's Office and from brokers. Send information to reporter Gabriela Rico at email@example.com or 573-4232.