Pei Wei Asian Diner took the pulse of its guests in 2013 and found out a thing or two about the fast-casual Asian eatery:
• Diners want the option of a smaller entree size.
• Diners are looking for more inventive flavor profiles.
• Diners were looking for variety in the side dishes.
In response, Pei Wei this month:
• Introduced smaller versions of their entrees.
• Added Thai lime and chile flavor infused in a salad and wok entree with choice of chicken, steak, shrimp or tofu.
• Added three new sides: ginger orange edamame, Szechuan green beans and wok-roasted vegetable salad.
Tucson's Pei Wei restaurants are at 845 E. University, 5285 E. Broadway and 633 W. Ina Road at North Oracle Road.845 E. University, 5285 E. Broadway and 633 W. Ina Road at North Oracle Road.