• Summit Raintree LLC of Los Angeles bought apartments at 6450 E. Golf Links Road for $9.2 million. The seller was Raintree Associates LLC of Salt Lake City.
• NSHE Grand Terrace LLC of Tempe bought apartments at 3550 W. Valencia Road for $2.8 million. The seller was Valencia Hills Apartments LLC of Reno, Nev.
• Purcell Properties LP of Potosi, Mo., bought vacant land near Interstate 10 and Ajo Way for $850,000 cash. The seller was Interstate Ajo Investors LLC of Tucson.
• D.R. Horton Inc. of Tucson bought vacant land in Sahuarita Highlands from Red Point Development Inc. of Tucson for $645,000 cash.
• New Leaf Partners LLC of Marana bought residential property at 12561 N. Fallen Shadows Drive, near Dove Mountain and Tangerine Road, for $573,623 cash. The seller was Insight Homes Inc. of Tucson.
• Aguirre Enterprises leased 20,364 square feet at 3850 E. 44th St. from CJ Southwest Property Partners LLC for a wheel and tire warehouse. Stephen D. Cohen and Russell W. Hall, with Picor Commercial Real Estate Services, brokered the transaction.
• AAA Old Pueblo Moving and Storage leased 10,000 square feet at 845 E. Ohio St., Suite 109, from 845 Ohio LLC. Brandon Rodgers, Russell W. Hall and Stephen D. Cohen, with Picor Commercial Real Estate Services, represented the landlord. Rob Fischrup of Vast Commercial represented the tenant.
• Record Energy Concepts Inc. leased 3,750 square feet at 3837 E. 37th St. from Bob's Thirty-Seventh Street Property LLC. Jeff Zellet, with Picor Commercial Real Estate Services, represented the landlord.
• Presson Equity Partners leased 3,960 square feet at 4555 S. Palo Verde, Suite 131, to Sasiadek's and 1,800 square feet at 4575 S. Palo Verde, Suite 307, to Helping Everyday Youth LLC. Rob Glaser, with Picor Commercial Real Estate Services, handled the transactions.
• Villa Feliz LLC has leased 1,120 square feet at La Plaza Shoppes, 6538 E. Tanque Verde Road, Suite 160. David Hammack of Volk Company Commercial Real Estate represented the tenant. David Carroll of Romano Real Estate Corp. represented the Landlord, La Plaza Investors LLLP.
Rob Glaser and Paul Hooker, with Picor Commercial Real Estate Services, brokered the following transactions:
• Presson Scottsdale leased 1,200 square feet at 2410 W. Ruthrauff, Suite 100,, to Paragon Design Services and 2,800 square feet at 2440 W. Ruthrauff, Suite 100, to Van Rylin Associates.
• Presson Corp., 1870 W. Prince Road, leased 1,440 square feet in Suite 8 to SD Media and 1,440 square feet in Suite 36 to Atlantic Biologicals.
• Presson Midway LLC, 4500 E. Speedway, leased 3,100 square feet in Suites 1 and 2 to Sushi Ten; 958 square feet in Suite 42A to Universal Protection Service and 1,620 square feet in Suite 87 to Nails to Go Go.
• Presson Midpoint leased 1,080 square feet at 3921 E. 29th St., Suite 309, to Hat's Games and 1,200 square feet at 1835 S. Alvernon Way, Suite 206, to Golden Touch Beauty and Supply.
• Palo Verde Trust Partners leased 4,500 square feet at 3820 S. Palo Verde Road, Suite 101, to Chopstix Asian Diner; 6,600 square feet at 3840 S. Palo Verde, Suite 201, to Church of God; and 1,181 square feet at 3860 S. Palo Verde, Suite 317, to Crandell Glass & Aluminum.
Send information about sales and leases to reporter Gabriela Rico at firstname.lastname@example.org or 573-4232.